Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More baby influence

Eirena was trying desperately hard to convince Adisu he needed to wear a diaper this morning. To no avail. I told her that rather than order her brother around, perhaps she should put a diaper on Fuzzy Bear. She seemed quite happy with that idea. But when she came out of her room, she was sans Fuzzy Bear, sans pants, sans panties. But holding a diaper and snappi. And she asked me to put the diaper on her. I asked her why she wanted to wear a diaper and she gave some very convoluted and vague explanation about it being too long in the night to sit on the potty. Never mind that she has been dry at night for months and this conversation was happening mid morning. And then she wanted to go out in the back yard to play. So I let her: shirt, shoes and diaper.

When she came back inside, the diaper went off and panties and pants went back on. I guess she just wanted to be part of the diaper action for pretend play. But what a goof ball!




No comments: