~you never know what is going to happen next in Berji's world~
Aw I love it! I want to come visit! I'll play in the mud with them!
So sweet! We're looking forward to meeting Adisu in person soon. Love the latest Eirena quote too. =)
how sweet!! How did Adisu like Hill House?
Kristi, you are welcome ANY time! Although I hear you have a new niece to dote on. :)Adisu was not fond of nap time or bed time at the Hill House, but other than that he loved it.
Love the last picture of the big sis hug... priceless... adorable!!
Wow! You guys are total over achievers to have all the underfoots. :) This is a great blog. Somehow I just rediscovered it. Thanks for sharing your life with us all.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw I love it! I want to come visit! I'll play in the mud with them!
So sweet! We're looking forward to meeting Adisu in person soon. Love the latest Eirena quote too. =)
how sweet!! How did Adisu like Hill House?
Kristi, you are welcome ANY time! Although I hear you have a new niece to dote on. :)
Adisu was not fond of nap time or bed time at the Hill House, but other than that he loved it.
Love the last picture of the big sis hug... priceless... adorable!!
Wow! You guys are total over achievers to have all the underfoots. :) This is a great blog. Somehow I just rediscovered it. Thanks for sharing your life with us all.
Post a Comment