We are slowly settling in to our new home and city (although we haven't changed our driver's licenses yet... I rather like the idea of showing the picture of me at 22 when I'm 65!). Per the request of certain aunts and friends, I will attempt to keep this updated regularly with the antics of Eirena.
First, a cute story: I was sitting with her as she ate her lunch the other day. She was chattering away and I was intermittently browsing the web. She was repeating the same story over and over again and I got a little tired of responding. And then she said words that would capture any mother's attention: I love you mommy! Yes, she got my attention immediately.
And now to embarrass her if she ever reads this when she is 13:
Eirena was sitting on the potty doing her thing. I stepped out of the bathroom to get something. She got bored waiting for me to come back. This is what I found:
yes, she was eating the toilet paper...blech!
1 comment:
William says: "Way to go, Eirena! Today I tried to clog the bathroom sink with toilet paper!"
Post a Comment