We've enjoyed some sunny weather (and some very rainy days) this past week. We took advantage of the sun and kicked the football around the yard. Eskil learned how to kick a ball and also discovered the fun of sitting on the ball to stymie his siblings.
Christmas was a relatively low key day for us. But the kids had fun trying out new toys.
Eirena loves punching Eskil's punching bag. Adisu was pretty happy to get more Perler beads (but put his creations away before I could get a picture). And Eskil was pretty attached to the Snuggie blanket we got for our perpetually cold little girl. Well, at least we can guess on the right gifts even if we "mix up" in who we give them to. :)
The "Twist Exerciser" was something Dr. Daddy's uncle sent us. You stand on it and then twist around. I'm not sure which decade it is from, but I'm pretty sure it is older than anyone in our house. Eirena had a great time making her dress twirl on it and even Eskil is practicing his balance on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment