"Berji.... happy face!
"C'mon Berji, show us your happy face, oh you look so pretty!"
"What? You think I'm going to smile with this ridiculous jingly collar and sweater. Ha! Humans, no way am I going to smile for some stupid picture just so you can put it on the internet for everyone to mock me. No, I'm going to put my nose in the corner and hope no one sees me. Uc, stop laughing. Next thing you know they'll be dressing you up too. In fact, I even heard you're going to have to wear the collar for when Dr. Daddy gets home. You think I'm joking?
"C'mon Berji, show us your happy face, oh you look so pretty!"
"What? You think I'm going to smile with this ridiculous jingly collar and sweater. Ha! Humans, no way am I going to smile for some stupid picture just so you can put it on the internet for everyone to mock me. No, I'm going to put my nose in the corner and hope no one sees me. Uc, stop laughing. Next thing you know they'll be dressing you up too. In fact, I even heard you're going to have to wear the collar for when Dr. Daddy gets home. You think I'm joking?
2 comments:
You have to put that on icanhazcheezeburger
It's funny how they can both look so miserable without really having distinct facial expressions. :)
Post a Comment