Eirena came home from church today singing "We are the Gospel of Fuzzies". I really wasn't sure of what she was saying and thought she must be confusing some words. But then at dinner she sang it again and added on verses that explain the "wordless book".
We are the Gospel of Fuzzies (x3)
And we wouldn't hurt a flea.
Gold stands for heaven
and its where I want to go.
Black means I'm a sinner
and I wouldn't get in.
Red means Jesus dying
and he rose again.
White means I'm forgiven
if I believe in him.
Green means I'm growing
when I understand in Him.
I'm still not sure what Fuzzies are and why there are fleas mentioned in a song about the gospel. Has anyone else heard of it?
2 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! What a wonderful, funny, creative little girl you have!!!
My friend sent me a link... apparently this really is a song... Although I hadn't seen the lyrics about the fleas- that Eirena may or may not be able to take credit for. She is the one who thought "O Come Emmanuel" was "commi manuel".
Post a Comment