Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Introducing.... Joseph

Eirena has had a baby in her uterus for quite a while now. Nearly daily we hear comments about how the baby is going to pop out soon. The other day we also found out that the baby is named "Joseph" (and he is a baby boy!).

Eirena is rather concerned about Joseph having a pack'n'play to sleep in- I think that may be the only thing preventing his popping out. (Other than the fact that he is completely fictitious, but that is a minor detail to a 3 yr. old.) So we have told her that Joseph may use her old pack'n'play and share diapers with Eskil. But she will have to feed him herself. I'm not going to be doing that. But that is okay with her because she already feeds Fuzzy Bear. As in lifts up her shirt and holds him up to her chest type feeding.

[Unfortunately, lessons about how things really work better with a mommy and a daddy for babies are still lost on her. ]

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh she is too funny! Love that girl....
Did I tell you, I have access to all these uterus models with babies in different stages of development. She's have a hayday with that I bet!

Berji's domain said...

She saw a lot of pictures when we were at birth center appts for Eskil. She was pretty intrigued.
Today she said the baby was "knuckled to the umbilical cord" (as in knuckle coupled, like trains).